Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm Baaaaaacccck

I'm back bitches
So I've been away and thinking of things to write about,
Now that my head is full of ideas here I go... I might get a lil sidetracked so just go along with me....
Lets talk or read about
MEN...... I know most of my readers are MEN
Big Up's to my boy Giles out in St.Louis.. WE MISS YOU IN CALI
Anyways
OK so one thing that bugs me the most about guys or men, is that there are SOOOO NEEDY..
Ya'll talk about us females being needy but lately, I've came across alot of NEEDY males...
What's up with that ya'll?
As a female its in our nature to be needy, when it comes to relationships.
We wanted to be taken care of, loved by you, kissed, hugged and everything in between..
But lately its the guys wanting all of that... Then when you dont do all that ya'll feel negelected!!!
I kno this first hand, when my relationship was at it's best. If I wasnt there every moment that he needed me too, I was the bad girlfriend.
But when I need you or want to see you, and you got shit too do, your not a bad boyfriend right.. Your the busy boyfriend tryna to make shit happen for us. Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit...
Come on now.. I'm 27 yrs old.. I've had my share of lame young dudes, tryna to run game on me and other girls at the same time.. Giles You know who I'm talking about... LOL.....
If males are going to be soo needy, they should give in return to there girls. for all the shit we do and all the shit we put up with...
Where are all the not soo needy men at.. If your reading this LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!! ASAP!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment