Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dont Get Attached

I don't want a relationship unless you can prove to me that not all men are the same... No your words don't mean shit to me....No I can't trust you... No I don't believe you or things you say...Promises are nothing but spoken words to me... I know I'm not your one and only so don't come at me with that... And I know I'm not your "world"... I know my beauty doesn't make your day... No my laughter isn't music.. No I'm not a rebound, so I'm not going to sit here and wait until your ready... And No I wont wait on your call... No you cant see the world in my eyes when you look into to them... My smile isn't magic so don't try that line with me, its not working.... No I'm not too good to be true, none the less your wishes came true... I'm a QUEEN but NOT yours.. I don't need your money I got my own... I'm not different trust me, and really I'm not looking for a fairytale... I don't wish to be your everything, just a major part in your life....I don't need you to be thinking of me every second of everyday, because I'm sure not thinking of you every second of everyday... Make me believe that we can forget about the world by just holding your hand... Tell me I'm beautiful but only if you mean it, I don't have time for all the bullshit... Miss me when I'm not around so I can miss you too.. Let me become your favorite girl, so you can become my favorite guy.... I'm not looking for a prince, I just want a man that wants me to bee myself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment