Wednesday, June 22, 2011

He's my breath of fresh air

So my best friend tells me that he has a friend of his that he wants to hook me up with. And of course me being a female I says "I need a see a picture", "Does he have kids", "Does he have a job", "What's the deal with him" so he says I'll tell him to send you a picture, so the friend does send me a pic and "WOW" handsome ass dude. I can say that my best friend didn't let me down this time lol. I've been talking to this guy a couple of days now and we have so much in common. I love how he makes me laugh and likes everything new he learns about me. I'm not saying I'm going to jump into anything with this handsome ass man, but dam it feels great to have some one compliment you on the smallest things. Every day I get something new from him. Great things come to you when you least expect them. Why do we have some much in common. Its crazy to me how much we have in common.... Cant wait to see where this friendship goes and if its grow into something more than just friendship. I sure wouldn't mind having a guy like him on my team :) Maybe I need to lose a couple of bench warmers for this star player I have come across, what do you think????

No comments:

Post a Comment