Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm baaaaaccccck again!!!!!

Yes ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, once again I'm back by popular demand lmao... I've returned from my hiatus lol..  Anyways so far this year has been a emotional roller coaster to say the least... I started to work my relationship with my one and only love of my life, then he goes and passes away. How does that happen. Well how do you go from thinking that your his only girl for nearly six years to finding out that the man you've been in love with has been married for twelve years. Go figure that the one dude I let my in my heart, has to do me like that. This has seriously made me re-think the way dudes operate. I mean come on son, you gave me shit for not telling you that I was married in my past and when I kept it 100 with you, you have to die for me to find out the real you. I mean damm talk about "fronting:" So now I have his wifey texting and emailing me trying to see why my phone number is all over his phone bill and why there is pictures of him and I in his phone and computer. Well sweetie, let me break it down obviously you weren't the only one this nigga lied to...Come on how did you NOT know your husband, was doing you wrong for soo long. I mean shit I knew he was doing me wrong and I cut that nigga loose. I guess till "death do you part"... Fellas are always talking about how females lie and do them wrong, but when you get a GOOD  FEMALE that wants to be with you and has your back regardless of what you do. How can you sit there for six years and lead her on. This dude has really fucked up my emotions. Its been hard to let go of six years, but in a way I feel for this chick. If that was me I would of did my investigating before my husband past away. What good does it do you now, I mean he's dead what can you do to him. Take him out of his grave and beat his ass I THINK NOT... Needless to say that this has taught me a GREAT lesson. TRUST no man but your father... I dont care how much a dude tells me he loves and cares for me, there will always be that fear that he's lying... Sooo this time around my guard is up high and if there's a dude out there brave enough to climb that wall and break it down I dare you... It wont be easy for this chick to let a dude in ever again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment